Overview & Topics
This 4-hour workshop is the best way to master your favorite cooking skill. You’re guided by a professional chef and, through hands-on activities and instruction, you learn how to do the following:
- Tortilla making and working with different types of Masa (Regular and Blue)
- Knowledge of Regional Tacos
- Salsa Making (Molcajete and Salsa Verde)
- 3 Types of Taco Styles (Rolled, Crispy Flat, and Soft)
- Braising of Proteins
- Pickling Vegetables
- Broth/Consome and Sauce making as alternatives to Salsa
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions we should be aware of before the first day of class.
What to Wear
For safety reasons, please wear pants, close-toed shoes with rubber soles, no long dangling jewelry, and have long hair either tied back or covered.
What to Bring
We’ve got you covered! You just bring you, and we’ll handle aprons, towels, tools, recipes, pens, and the rest.
We understand that “life happens”, and that you may not be able to make it to class. See our cancellation policy here.
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.