Overview & Topics
This 2-day bootcamp (6 hours each day) is designed to sharpen your cooking skills and improve your confidence. You’re guided by a professional chef and, through hands-on activities and instruction, you learn how to do the following:
- Understanding of Thai ingredients & Culture
- How to make Fresh Curry Paste with Mortar & Pestle
- Western vs Eastern styles of dining
- Cooking different Rice (Jasmine, Glutinous, Forbidden)
- Differences in Thai Cuisine ranging from Northern, Central, Southern Soup, Chili Relish, Side Condiments, Fresh Salads making that compliment
- Protein is a main ingredient but not the main course mentality
Please let us know of any dietary restrictions we should be aware of before the first day of class.
What to Wear
For safety reasons, please wear pants, close-toed shoes with rubber soles, no long dangling jewelry, and have long hair either tied back or covered.
What to Bring
We’ve got you covered! You just bring you, and we’ll handle aprons, towels, tools, recipes, pens, and the rest.
We understand that “life happens”, and that you may not be able to make it to class. See our cancellation policy here.
This course is held at 17231 17th St B Tustin, CA 92780.